Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||ANSI Grade 1 Door Mortise Lock Body||Grade:||Meet And Exceed ANSI/BHMA 156.13 Grade 1|
|Standards:||EN12209: 2003||Durability:||1.5 Million Cycles+|
|Backset Size:||60mm||Center To Center:||72mm|
|Packing:||Ordinary Box, Or Custom Color Box||Sample:||Free|
|OEM/ODM:||Yes||LOGO:||Accept Customize LOGO|
|Product Name||ANSI Grade 1 door mortise lock body for heavy-duty use|
|Function||Entry mortise lock body for entrance door locks|
|Application||Public access buildings and schools|
If you want other customized mortice locks, just leave us messages with the detailed requirements.
- ANSI Grade 1 door mortise lock body is designed to meet and exceed ANSI/BHMA 156.13 Grade 1 mortise lock requirement.
- Design for conformity to all of the requirement of EN12209: 2003
- The hybrid design of ANSI Specification in a Euro mortise lock case
- Modular case across functions for rapid door prepping and installation
- 72mm centers, backset in 60mm
- 8mm follower
- Field reversible Anti-Friction latch bolt in solid stainless steel with 13 mm projection
- Single throw deadbolt in solid stainless steel with 20mm projection
- Stainless steel faceplate and strike plate
- Compatible with bolt through furniture and escutcheons of 38mm centers
- Compatible with the standard cylinder with Euro compatible cam
- Covers various functions and applications
UNITY ANSI Grade 1 door mortise lock body is designed and built for very high-frequency usage applications such as public access buildings and schools where deliberate abuse likely takes place.
Contact Person: Mr. Shi Cheng