In order to assist product development as well as internal manufacturing verification, Unity builds testing facilities according to CEN/EN and BHMA/ANSI standards and requirements.
- EN1906:2012 lever handle and Knob Furniture
- EN12209:2013 Locks and latches
- EN 1935:2002 Single-axis Hinges
- EN1303:2015 Cylinder for locks
- EN 1670:2007 Corrosion resistance
- ANSI/ BHMA A156.1-2013 Butts & Hinger
- ANSI/ BHMA A156.2-2011 Bored and preassembled locks and latches
- ANSI/ BHMA A156.6-2010 Architectural Door Trim
- ANSI/ BHMA A156.18-2012 Materials and finished
Accreditation and Certification
Unity works with accredited testing and certification organizations such as Exova/ Warrington Fire at the UK and Intertek NA at SA for independent testing, Unity is able to offer a suite of products that are tested and certified to EN1634-1 and UL10c fire rating. We also offer CE/Certifire marked products that are suitable for relevant commercial applications.
Certificates and test reports are available upon request.
Standard:EN1303: 2005 - Cylinder for locks
Standard:EN1935: 2002 - Single-axis hinges
Number:No CF 735
Standard:EN12209: 2003 - Locks and latches
Standard:EN1906: 2010 - Lever handle and knob furniture
Standard:Intertek certificate of compliance
Issued By:Exova Warringtonfire
Contact Person: Mr. Shi Cheng