Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Narrow Stile Mortice Door Lock With 20mm Backset||Centers:||85mm, 92mm|
|Backset:||20mm, Or Custom||Finish:||32d|
|Packing:||Poly Bag / Box / Carton||Application:||Commercial/residential Profile Door|
UNITY narrow stile mortice door lock with 20mm backset is designed for commercial and residential profile door applications
Specifications and Features
1. UNITY narrow stile mortice door locks are available in 85 and 92mm centers, backset in 20/25/30/35mm
2. 8mm spindle follower
3. Easy reversible latch bolt design (no tools required)
4. Single throw solid deadbolt with 15mm projection
5. Suitable for both Sprung and Un-Sprung handle
6. Stainless Steel faceplate and strike in various width to fit different aluminum/uPVC profile requirement
7. Modular case across functions for rapid door prepping and installation
8. Roller Latch model is designed with an adjustable roller projection to fit different door/frame gap
9. Successfully type-tested internally for conformity to all of the requirement of EN12209:2003
Size and Models
Q: Are your company a factory or trading company?
A: UNITY started from a trading company, but now we have two factory plants to serve you.
As a manufacturer, we have more than 20 year's experience and are confident to offer you optimal manufacturing solutions.
Q: What kinds of certificates do you have?
A: UNITY have CE and UL certificate, all our product design follows up the international standard, such as the EN/CE, UL, ANSI standard.
Q: Do you accept OEM or ODM?
A: Yes, UNITY is professional in OEM and ODM with more than 20 year's experience. And UNITY has set up long-term cooperation with many famous brands home and abroad.
Q: How about your quality system?
A: As a factory, UNITY has been certified by ISO9001 and ISO14001 to well control our production and service quality, all steps under control are strictly processed according to these authoritative systems and standards.
Q: Can you send me a sample before placing an order? Is it free?
A: Yes, of course. UNITY will translate all your requirements into real products and then send you samples for your confirmation.
A sample is free, you just need to pay for the express cost.
Q: How many days do you need to prepare a sample?
A: Usually 2-5 days.
Q: What’s the stainless steel grade you are working on now?
A: We are working mostly in SUS304 and SUS316, some items can be SUS201 as well.
Any more information on further questions, please just feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Mr. Shi Cheng