Equipped with complete production facilities and personnel, all Unity manufacturing activities are strictly processed according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 to guarantee the quality of our products and service.
In order to assist product development as well as internal manufacturing verification, Unity builds testing facilities according to CEN/EN and BHMA/ANSI standards and requirements.
- EN1906:2012 lever handle and Knob Furniture
- EN12209:2013 Locks and latches
- EN 1935:2002 Single-axis Hinges
- EN1303:2015 Cylinder for locks
- EN 1670:2007 Corrosion resistance
- ANSI/ BHMA A156.1-2013 Butts & Hinger
- ANSI/ BHMA A156.2-2011 Bored and preassembled locks and latches
- ANSI/ BHMA A156.6-2010 Architectural Door Trim
- ANSI/ BHMA A156.18-2012 Materials and finished
Accreditation and Certification
Unity works with accredited testing and certification organizations such as Exova/ Warrington Fire at the UK and Intertek NA at SA for independent testing, Unity is able to offer a suite of products that are tested and certified to EN1634-1 and UL10c fire rating. We also offer CE/Certifire marked products that are suitable for relevant commercial applications.
Certificates and test reports are available upon request.
Standard:EN1303: 2005 - Cylinder for locks
Standard:EN1935: 2002 - Single-axis hinges
Number:No CF 735
Standard:EN12209: 2003 - Locks and latches
Standard:EN1906: 2010 - Lever handle and knob furniture
Standard:Intertek certificate of compliance
Issued By:Exova Warringtonfire
Contact Person: Mr. Shi Cheng