Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fire Rated Grade 1 Escape Entrance Mortise Door Lock In EN Lock Body With ANSI BHMA Fuctions||Certificates:||ANSI Grade1|
|Standards:||EN12209: 2003||Backset Size:||60mm|
|Center To Center:||72mm||Bolt Length:||20mm|
|Packing:||Ordinary Box, Or Custom Color Box||Sample:||Free|
|OEM/ODM:||Yes||LOGO:||Accept Customize LOGO|
|Product Name||Fire Rated Grade 1 Mortise Door Lock in EN Lock Body with ANSI BHMA Functions|
|Function||Escape entrance lock|
|Application||Public access buildings and schools|
If you want other customized mortice locks, just leave us messages with the detailed requirements.
- Fire-rated Grade 1 escape entrance mortise door lock in EN lock body is designed to meet and exceed ANSI/BHMA 156.13 Grade 1 mortise lock requirement.
- Design for conformity to all of the requirement of EN12209: 2003
- The hybrid design of ANSI Specification in a Euro mortise lock case
- Modular case across functions for rapid door prepping and installation
- 72mm centers, backset in 60mm
- 8mm follower
- Field reversible Anti-Friction latch bolt in solid stainless steel with 13 mm projection
- Single throw deadbolt in solid stainless steel with 20mm projection
- Stainless steel faceplate and strike plate
- Compatible with bolt through furniture and escutcheons of 38mm centers
- Compatible with the standard cylinder with Euro compatible cam
- Covers various functions and applications
UNITY Fire-rated Grade 1 escape entrance mortise door lock is designed and built for very high-frequency usage applications such as public access buildings and schools where deliberate abuse likely takes place.
Q: Are your company a factory or trading company?
A: UNITY started from a trading company, but now we have two factory plants to serve you.
As a manufacturer, we have more than 20 year's experience and are confident to offer you with optimal manufacturing solution.
Q: What kinds of certificates do you have?
A: UNITY works with accredited testing and certification organizations such as Exova/Warrington Fire at the UK, and Intertek NA at the USA for independent testing. UNITY can offer a suite of products that are tested and certified to EN1634-1 and UL10c fire rating. We also offer CE/Certifier marked products that are suitable for relevant commercial applications.
Certificates and test reports are available upon request.
Q: Do you accept OEM or ODM?
A: Yes, UNITY is professional in OEM and ODM with more than 20 year's experience. And UNITY has set up long-term cooperation with many famous brands home and abroad.
Q: How about your quality system?
A: As a factory, UNITY has been certified by ISO9001 and ISO14001 to well control our production and service quality, all steps under control are strictly processed according to these authoritative systems and standards.
Q: Can you send me a sample before placing an order? Is it free?
A: Yes, of course. UNITY will translate all your requirements into real products and then send you samples for your confirmation.
The sample is free, you just need to pay for the express cost.
Q: How many days do you need to prepare a sample?
A: Usually 2-15days depending on the items requested, the customized sample will need a longer time to get it prepared.
Q: What’s the stainless steel grade you are working on now?
A: We are working mostly in SUS304 and SUS316, some items can be SUS201 as well.
Any more information on further questions, please just feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Mr. Shi Cheng